Skin Tightening Medical PDO Lift mono Barbed PDO Thread
PDO Thread Lift is the latest and revolutionary treatment for skin tightening and lifting as well as V-shaping the face. These threads are made of PDO (polydioxanone) material which is similar to the threads used in surgical stitches. PDO would continuously stimulate collagen synthesis under skin. When inserted into the skin, it acts as a "scaffold" for the skin which helps to "hold" the skin against the effects of gravity. These "mesh" of threads can also shape the face by lifting and supporting sagging structures. The threads are absorbable and therefore will be reabsorbed in 4-6 months time leaving nothing behind but the skin structure created which continues to hold for another 15-24 months.
STOCKAGE AND HOW TO USE::
· Classification: Absorbable Polydioxanone Monofilament sutures.
· Sterilized by E.O.Gas, Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrognic, Heavy Metal Free.
· Don't Resterilize or Reuse.
· Keep in dry place, at a set Temperatures.
· Storage: Preserve of room temperature(20°C-25 °C)
· How to use & Caution; Refer to the Instructions.
· Please dispose it after every use.
· Please use it immediately after open it.